Again with the images?
Last week we shared an infographic that illustrated the importance of using images in your content that we hope you found helpful. As we were browsing the web searching for another infographic to share this week we came across another one about the importance of using images. At first we were hesitant to share it since it was so similar to last week’s post. But after thinking about it, we decided it was share-worthy, and that there is no way to over-emphasize the importance of visual storytelling when it comes to your brand’s social content. So without further ado, we bring you this week’s social media infographic.
Some key stats about visual storytelling:
- On Facebook’s Top Ten Brand Pages, photos and videos drive the most engagement
- Instagram is on pace to reach 100 million users faster than Facebook did
- Four out of Ten Tumblr posts are photos
- 10o million users interact socially with videos on YouTube weekly
- Photos and videos on Pinterest refer more web traffic than Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn and Google+
For more interesting and helpful statistics, check out the infographic.
What brands have you seen use visual storytelling well? Post a link and share the visual love.