Pinterest is the hotest property in the social media world today. Today’s infographic on the 10 Commandments isn’t written in stone, but it is available on tablets everywhere. Following these 10 Commandments won’t make you more righteous, but they will help you get the most out of Pinterest for your brand.
Here is a sample of some of the things you should be doing on Pinterest:
- Including Pinterest share buttons on your blog
- Giving credit where credit is due
- Be social – comment on others pins and say thank you
- Pin different types of content – photos, text, video
- Create and Curate great content
Check out the infographic below for the full list of Ten Commandments of Pinterest for Business.
What would you make the 11th Commandment?