If you aren’t thinking about personal branding and social media it’s time to start. Social media has the power to connect you with thousands of people daily, and each interaction is an impression about who you are — what your personal brand is. Knowing how all of your social activity works together, and what your brand message is is important in presenting a clear personal brand to potential clients, partners, employers or employees.
Some of the highlights of today’s infogrpahic on personal branding and social media are:
- Facebook – Add milestones and experiences that futther enchace your image
- LinkedIn – Keep your profile current
- Twitter – Search for your interests and join conversations in real time
- Google+ – Content shared in Google+ shows up in Google search results, so make sure it is positive
- Klout – Tells you areas where it thinks you are influential in the social space
- About.me – Create a personal landing page
What else would you add to the infographic on personal branding and social media? What are you doing that is working for you?